Announcing UCPath: A new platform for Payroll and Benefits at UCLA
The UCPath Portal. The new self-service portal allows you to manage your personal data, view your paycheck, access benefits information, view vacation and sick leave balances, and much more. For the most part, the UCPath Portal replaces At Your Service Online (AYSO). Going forward, employees will only access AYSO for retirement information, to update beneficiaries, and to access paycheck stubs and W-2s from before our UCPath go-live.
The UCPath Center. The new customer service support center now serves as your first point of contact for payroll and benefits questions. You can contact the UCPath Center by visiting the UCPath Portal and clicking on the ‘Ask UCPath Center’ button, or by calling (855) 982‐7284, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (PST).
Employees will also experience some key changes related to payroll and benefits. For example:
- Starting in October, those enrolled in paper paycheck distribution will receive their paycheck at their home address on file. These employees should ensure their home address, as reflected in the Personal Information Summary on the UCPath Portal, is up-to-date.
- Important note for Student Employees: Although student employees are encouraged to establish a Direct Deposit, they may continue to use residential addresses for receiving paper paychecks as these are served by the US Postal Service.
- Paper paychecks will now be mailed via U.S. Postal Service on pay day and will take additional time to reach employees. Student employees should consider signing up for Direct Deposit on the UCPath Portal for quicker access to your funds.
- The UCPath pay check will show vacation and sick time usage time only. Leave balances will be viewable on the UCPath Portal. Your pay check will also have a new look and feel as it will be generated from the UCPath system.
- You may elect up to three (3) direct deposit accounts at different financial institutions
- UCPath will assign every UCLA employee a new UCPath Employee ID number. This ID number will not replace your University ID (UID). You will use this number when contacting the UCPath Center. However, if you don’t remember your UCPath Employee ID number when you call the UCPath Center, representatives can verify your identity using other information.
- For 2018, UCLA employees will receive two W-2s. One for earnings before UCPath went live (January through September 2018) and one for after UCPath went live (October through December 2018). W-2s for wages earned before UCPath will be available in AYSO. W-2s for wagers earned post go-live will be available in the UCPath Portal.
- UCPath Center is the first point of contact for benefits questions.
Accessing the Portal is Easy!
You must use your Single Sign-On (SSO) to access the UCPath Portal. Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) via the DUO application is also required. The UCLA Logon ID is the SSO for all UCLA employees. If you are a Health Systems employee, you can also log in with your Mednet ID only after you have created your UCLA Logon ID.
To look up your existing UCLA Logon ID or to create one, visit https://accounts.iam.ucla.edu. You will need your first and last name, your date of birth, and your University ID (UID) number.
Don’t delay! Log on to the Portal to see what’s new, and to review your information today!