UCLA UCPath is ARRIVING September 2018
As previously announced, UCLA will launch UCPath for all faculty and staﬀ in September 2018. UCPath will replace UCLA’s current payroll and personnel system with modern technology and more eﬃcient business processes. All employees will have access to new paycheck options and will be supported by a new customer service hub (the UCPath Center), and a new self-service portal (the UCPath Portal).
Here are some important items to consider to make sure you are prepared for UCPath. Complete each step by August 1, 2018 to ensure you are ready for UCPath go-live in September:
1. Establish a Single Sign-on (SSO)
Get a Single Sign-On (SSO) (often referred to as Shibboleth, UCLA Logon ID, etc.) and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). Contact your manager/supervisor, your department HR representative, or IT support, where appropriate, for information on obtaining a SSO. To enroll in MFA, please visit www.it.ucla.edu/security/resources/mfa‐at‐ucla
2. Verify Personal Information
Log into www.atyourserviceonline.ucop.edu/AYSO/login.do (AYSO) to:
- Verify your Personal Information - address, phone number, emergency contact information, etc.
- Sign-up for Direct Deposit - if you wish to receive your pay electronically and are not currently enrolled. It is important to note that when UCPath launches, paper paychecks will be mailed on payday and sent to the employee’s home address via the US Postal Service
3. Complete The Transfer of Payroll Deduction to Direct Deposit Sign-Up
Download and complete the Transfer of Payroll Deduction to Direct Deposit Sign-Up form to convert your University Credit Union (UCU) payroll deduction to a Direct Deposit account. If you don’t, your UCU deduction will be canceled as of your first October paycheck. Visit the UCU website, www.ucu.org/ucpath for more details
4. Reduce your current vacation balance
Reduce your current vacation balance if you are nearing or over your vacation accrual maximum, where applicable. View your current balances on your paycheck stub at www.atyourserviceonline.ucop.edu