UC Personalized Pay Card
There’s a New Way to Receive Your Pay
The University of California (UC) is excited to offer employees the UC Personalized Pay Card. The pay card serves as an alternative to receiving a paper check through the mail or traditional Direct Deposit to a bank account.
There Are Many Reasons to Consider The New UC Personalized Pay Card (Note: the UC Personalized Pay Card is different for Instant Pay Card).
- Acts like a debit card, without establishing a bank account
- Funds are automatically loaded onto pay card and available on pay day; no wasted time picking up and cashing paychecks
- No lost checks, paycheck cashing fees or overdraft fees
- Pay bills online or by phone using standard bill pay feature
- Accepted anywhere Visa is accepted
- Can be used as one of your three (3) Direct Deposits options
- Designate the full amount or a partial amount of your check onto the card
- Funds are secure; no need to carry large sums of money
- ATM withdrawals available at nearly 70,000 In-network locations
- Receive cash back with Point-of-Sale transactions at participating retailers using your PIN code
- Manage your card online or via phone app
Enrolling is Easy
- Log on to the UCPath Portal at www.ucpath.universityofcalifornia.edu
- Click on Forms Library in the left hand navigation
- Click on Access Forms
- Scroll down to the Payroll section and select and complete the “Wage Payment Consent – Personalized” form
- Open a case on the UCPath Portal by clicking on Ask UCPath and attach the form
Withdrawal & Cash Back Options
Once your UC Pay Card is activated, there are multiple ways to withdraw money or get cash back for free. Look for these symbols to indicate where you can use your card.
Nearby Visa Member Banks
There is no charge for over-the-counter (OTC) bank teller cash withdrawals at Visa Member Banks, however fees for ATM transactions at these locations may apply. For more locations visit mycard.adp.com.
Wells Fargo Bank, National Association
10920 Wilshire Boulevard
Citibank, National Association
1072 Westwood Boulevard
Bank of America, National Association
930 Westwood Blvd
Bank of the West
10929 Wilshire Boulevard
City National Bank
10889 Wilshire Boulevard
JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association
10901 Wilshire Blvd
Free ATM Withdrawal & Cash Back Options
- You can withdraw money at any Allpoint®, MoneyPass®, PNC Bank®, or MB Financial Bank ATM (in-network ATM). If a surcharge fee appears, please accept fee and it will be waived or credited.
- For cash back options, visit any registered participating retail locations.
Please Note: Out-of-network ATM withdrawal fees is $3 (does not include individual vendor fee if applicable). Login to your account at mycard.adp.com to view Fee Schedule or contact customer service (877) 237-4321.