There’s a New Way to Receive Your Pay
The University of California (UC) is excited to offer employees the UC Personalized Pay Card. The pay card serves as an alternative to receiving a paper check through the mail or traditional Direct Deposit to a bank account.
There Are Many Reasons to Consider The New UC Personalized Pay Card
- Acts like a debit card, without establishing a bank account
- Funds are automatically loaded onto pay card and available on pay day; no wasted time picking up and cashing paychecks
- No lost checks, paycheck cashing fees or overdraft fees
- Pay bills online or by phone using standard bill pay feature
- Accepted anywhere Visa is accepted
- Can be used as one of your three (3) Direct Deposits options
- Designate the full amount or a partial amount of your check onto the card
- Funds are secure; no need to carry large sums of money
- ATM withdrawals available at nearly 70,000 In-network locations
- Receive cash back with Point-of-Sale transactions at participating retailers using your PIN code
- Manage your card online or via phone app
Getting the UC Personalized Pay Card is Easy!
The UC Personalized Pay Card is currently available to NON-REPRESENTED EMPLOYEES and employees represented by the Clerical Unit, UCLA Skilled Trades, UAW – Academic Student Employees, and Police Officers (FUPOA) bargaining units.
Eligible employees can download forms below to obtain an Employee Consent form, obtain a fee schedule and get answers to some frequently asked questions.
Sign up for the ALINE Pay Card
Pay Card Fee Schedule
Pay Card FAQ